To apply, a candidate must be citizen of Bangladesh.
- a) Students who have passed the SSC/ equivalent can not apply.
b) Students who have passed the HSC/ Equivalent (with physics, Chemistry, Biology) can apply.
- a) total GPA 9.0 in SSC and HSC GPA 3.5 in each of SSC and HSC.
b) Hill Districts and tribal candidates must have total GPA 8.0 in SSC and HSC and GPA 300 in each. All candidates must have GPA 3.5 in Biology in HSC exam.
- Merit Quota 80% and District Quota 20%
- Students will be admitted in the college by merit and their choice
- Students who passed HSC under Dhaka Board may apply through any Medical College. Students who passed HSC under other boards can not apply through Dhaka Medical college, Sir Salimullah Medical college, Rangpur Medical college .
- Incomplete application or application with false information (whenever detected) will be rejected .
- Total marks =200 , Written test: 100, (Physics : 20, chemistry :25, Biology : 30, English : 15, General Knowledge : 10 (About Bangladesh-6 & About International-4 )
Seat: MBBS total seat 230, BDS 50.
SSC and HSC or equivalent certificate testimonial (attested), photocopy of the certificate of city mayor/Pourasava Chairman/Union Parishod chairman/ Ward commissioner for district quota, 4 copies of passport size photo are required.
Tribal and non-tribal candidates of Hill districts and the tribal of other districts must submit necessary supporting documents, children of Freedom Fighters must submit necessary supporting documents.