SANDHANI is a voluntary institution of Medical & Dental students.
SANDHANI is the pioneer of voluntary blood donation movement in Bangladesh. SANDHANI began operating from Dhaka Medical College on 5 February 1977. Then on 5 October 1982
SANDHANI Rangpur Medical college unit was established.
- To influence and encourage people in Voluntary Blood donation.
- To influence and encourage people for Posthumous Eye Donation.
- To help the poor and helpless patient through finance and other facilities like – Blood, Medicines etc.
- Free blood grouping
- Collection of cornea after death and transportation of cornea to blinds
- To raise helping hands in natural disasters.
- Mass vaccination program.
- School Health Program.
- Health statistics.
- Relief and warm cloth distribution and other helps for the disaster affected people
- Participate in various charitable welfare activities.
SANDHANI is a voluntary institution of Medical & Dental students run by a executive committee & executive advisor council under supervision of SANDHANI Central Committee.
Present executive committee 2020-21:
President Md Al Mamun & General secretary Atkia Ahmed Anty.
SANDHANI Office , 2nd Floor (Middle Block), Rangpur Medical College Hospital, Rangpur.
Contact No. 0521-62180
Saturday 8AM–2PM & 7PM -9PM
Sunday 8AM–2PM & 7PM -9PM
Monday 8AM–2PM & 7PM -9PM
Tuesday 8AM–2PM & 7PM -9PM
Wednesday 8AM–2PM & 7PM -9PM
Thursday 8AM–2PM & 7PM -9PM