A distinguished Ethical Committee of Rangpur medical college is formed to monitor and guide Thesis / researches/Dissertation of this institution. Any thesis, dissertation or research projects endowed by the government or non-government agencies, college own research studies and publications in any professional journals requires the project to get an accredited from ethical committee.
FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES:
- To provide competent, efficient and timely scrutiny of the ethics of proposed projects.
- To ensure the regality, rights, safety and felicity of research personnel.
- To take into account the matter of legislation related to the benefits and burdens of research among study subjects, according to age, sex, social and cultural status.
- The committee is independent of political, institutional, professional, and local influences.
- To ensure that there is regular monitoring of the ethics of ongoing researches that accomplished a better commitment.